Film Review

 Today my team and I had given our video to someone so they can review it. My team and I did this so we could get constructive criticism. The film wasn't all the way done. All of our clips were in order though so it ran smooth enough. We asked our teammate's history teacher if he would like to review it and he said yes. He enjoys Theatritical work so we thought he would give good feedback. One thing he pointed out was the lighting in the film. The filter that my team and I put on it was too like and gave off the effect that it was morning. So my team and I decided to change the filter. We aren't going to stack or overlay filters because we are not quite sure if you can do that on the app my team and I are using. This was a small problem though it shouldn't be hard to fix. He also said that our titles could be put in better and less choppy. They didn't slide into the scenes nicely. They looked out of place in the scenes. By fixing this issue I thought maybe changing the colors to blend into the background better. Maybe changing the time they come in or the transitions of each one. Another thing would be the placement, I don't want it to cover anything important. The sounds were also something that he had mentioned. He said the sounds didn't flow nicely or they were choppy and not combined nicely. He also felt that the music should sound a tad bit scary or eerier. So my team and I still have some work to do to make the video run clean. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollie Dollie

Editing

loading product