loading product

 It's time to embed my video. The first time I ever tried to do this it was very challenging. It took me so long to get it right. I tried downloading the video. I tried watching multiple videos on how to do it. The teachers sent instructions on how to do it and I still thought it was pretty difficult. So instead I had one of my teammates do it for me. This was such a big help around for the first time. This process took quite some time to do. We ran into a lot of difficulties. Since my computer is different from many computers it made doing this challenging. My team and I were trying to do this for hours but it worked out towards the end during crunch time. Now that I know that this was going to be an issue I began looking up videos to assist me. I watched a few videos but they didn't apply to my video. I did watch a few that helped me a lot. I did a few practice ones with a few random videos to help get an idea of what is to come. I didn't want to rush when it came to the submission day. So getting a look and trying to solve the issue beforehand helped me have better knowledge of the situation. So I looked and googled to help me find my answers. So happy for the finished product to be seen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollie Dollie

Editing