The final touches

 The next day of editing after the advice. My team and I began discussing the issues and ways to fix them. This took us some time to discuss. The first thing my team and I started on was lighting we did this through facetime. My team and I discussed different filters to pick from. My team and I also started adjusting the brightness on some of the clips. I went through it separately to look at and adjust the brightness to let them know my thoughts. This didn't take me long to do it was a simple process. Once I found the correct brightness and I applied it to all of the videos pertaining to that scene. I then sent them to the group chat. My team and I talked about this for a bit and all came to an agreement that we liked it. We then added the filter to each of the scenes. Finding the correct filter was tricky because there were quite a few.  I looked on my own for a bit then I found the right one. I checked with the group and they had a few filters themselves. So we discussed that and then found the one we wanted to use. Next, my team and I saw that a few scenes were shaky, so we had to stabilize them. there was a feature that made doing that easy. Once that was overall we had left to do was the voiceovers. One of my teammates wanted to do the voiceover for the news scene. She did that which didn't take long. Last we corrected any small mistakes left.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollie Dollie

Editing

loading product