The Little Things

 The last little bit was left. All my team and I had to do was add titles and adjust the light and add music. First, my team and I thought of a name for our production company. My team and I all had different ideas of names for it we all decided on girl boss studios and dagger productions. We wanted to do girl boss because the main people in the team were girls and we thought it sounded good. We then picked the dagger as the second one to give it some edge. Since it was a scary movie my team and I thought it would be best. Next, my team and I messed around with the lighting again. The first kitchen scene needed to be darker so the lighting was the adjusted. This gave off a more intense feel. The crickets sounds in the back indicated that it is becoming night. This helped set the feel of the movie. For the second half the lighting was a light brighter to show that it was the morning. This helped set the feel from her having a nightmare. Sounds was the next part. The gigling was added after filming and during editing so it sounded more childlike. This gave off a creepier effect. Next my team and I kept some parts silent to emphasize certain parts of the film. After we add the music that the doll originally played in the background to give off that scary effect and tie the two scenes together. The music really did a lot. my team and I added a gasp during my shot to make it louder. During filming it wasn't that loud. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollie Dollie

Editing

loading product